This page will also be used to collect useful information and good examples of how other countries models which makes cycling more enjoyable and viable as a mode of transport.
Pls send me an email @ taiwoon@gmail if u find good articles, information which we can add to this list. Also share out this link so that we can educated and inform our cyclists friends to make the ride safer.
- Cycling on the pavement and tips to make it super pleasant
- How one service works and this is THE APP to feedback
- Want to know who to call but get "tennis balled"... here is the consolidation list on who is responsible for what
- List to document the cycling accidents in Singapore << help us make it safer by contributing!
- CollaborativeSG hazardous map lead by Diane F
- Feedback session by cyclist to Dr Faishal - 19th Feb 2013
- We wrote to the Prime Minister on the dangers of cycling on the road
- Dr Faishal who is to lead and champion for better safety on roads. Including cyclists.
- I still think Singapore roads can be improved lots. It is still dangerous out there
- The cycle continues
- Stay bright and visible!
- SG Cyclist renew calls for a safer road conditions
- Article on cycling by straits time
- Lifesaver Card by Lifecycle
- I am a motorist, I am a cyclist
- Calvin's guide to cycling commuting in Singapore. This is good!
- SG localised version of Bikeability proposal shared with LTA and other agencies.
- One App to feedback on issue. When you don't know which agencies owns which