For folks who looking for routes.. here are some rides u can do.. have fun and ride safe!
1)Singapore City route overview
Nice view of the City scape, MBS, SG flyer, Esplande. We will also passing by historical sites like the Civilian war memorial, Cenotaph, Padang, Asian Civilisation museum. Next take a touristy photo with our Great ole Merlion. Then it is a nice leisurely ride along Singapore river, stopping by Raffles, and Vanguard bicycle shop and end at Zion food market for some nice Kwek chap or char kway tweo.
Start at Lavender MRT - head towards Kallang river- PCN to F1 pitstop- SG flyer- Esplande- Cenotaph- Fullerton/ACM -- Merlion- SG river- Vanguard bike shop- Zion road food.
Blog account here , here , the route and here
2) Fort road to Changi Village (20km one way)
This is one of the most popular ride routes. Start from Fort Road B1 car park - roll pass the whole of East coast park way- to Changi coastal road and end with Nasi lemak at Changi village.
Blog account here << This was the special one which we visited the Changi Chapel and also monster guns...nice slope there
3) Kranji - the ulu part of SG, Kranji war memorial, Bolly wood veggies, Hay dairies, LCK jetty
Blog account here , the route , 2nd time here , Nice video by Eddie , 3rd time
4) Sembawang hotspring, Admiralty, Black and white houses, 2nd time with the team
5) Woodlands water front, Admiralty
Blog account here , the route
6) Dragon Kiln << Place where pots are fired....last one in SG
7) Ubin ride account
8) Visit to my childhood playground around Toa Payoh and Potong Pasir (Mr chiam's Office) 2nd visit on Sept 2011
9) Last Kampong @ Buangkok drive, Matilda house with good Jalan Kayu Roti prata . The route
10) Punggol to Changi "invasion" ride
11) Out of ur comfort zone, lets go Tuas ride
12) Round island route. The start point was from West Coast park to avoid the F1. But the route is the same as per previous 128 ride.