Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Punggol to Changi village 10th April 2011

lovecycling crew at the newly completed Punggol PCN    (photo credit Francis)
David helping Mary to pump up her tyres, after seeing how long it took...
Punggol heading to PCN
Lovecycling group visited Punggol this time. Yes!!... no need to wake up so early as I am staying just 2 blocks away from the meeting place. But that was not the point....punggol is really very beautiful and I am glad I can share this with my friends.. We got a few new riders joining for the rides like George, Kimi, Adrian and Elynn. After the usual safety briefing, we rode along my morning cycling route which was nice and quiet, rolling to Punggol PCN
The route we took... thanks TC
Nice girder bridge to Lorong harlus
This is Singapore! 
      It was then a short ride crossing the girder bridge that links Punggol to Lorong Harlus.  Riding in the morning was really nice feeling, esp. when u feel the cool air and the serene waters... very hard to imagine that not too long ago, this area was a dumping ground. Well done PUB and Nparks for the sensitive landscaping and using natural methods to reduce the swellage at Lorong Harlus. It is really working!









Derek on his trusty brompton..rolling along and smiling
motivation to ride... food!
The ride pace was unusually fast this time and we zipped like a horde of deer passing pasir ris park and in no time reached Changi Village around 930am for breakfast. I like Changi village as it is kind of the cycling hub... and  we brought another cool mix to cycling. I think our motley group of folding bikes, MTB, road bike drew some envious glances from the roadies. Riding just because we enjoy it..... just ride... :)

More photos here and Lovecycling.net 

2 comments:

  1. How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

    I am Mrs.Irene Query i was in need of a loan of $150,000 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to Dr Purva Pius,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Approvals within 2-4 Hours


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact:urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete