Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Don't give up

This is an advert for Toshiba panel, and I feel like that sometimes...
Photo credit  http://adsoftheworld.com/media/print/toshiba_led_tyre
It has been extremely tiring for me to do my day job as a designer, be Daddy, Hubby, Son and keep Lovecyclingsg going.  I get plenty of naysayers.."why bother... they are not going to listen anyway.... "
Somehow, something inside tells me that what we do is important.....
In Encik George words.... "No try, no hope. Want to strike 4D in SG also Queue and buy...."  Love his comments. We cannot give up...  

3 comments:

  1. Dai Gor, completely understand your feeling. But yes, I know what you are doing is important, very important! But don't over-drive, it's a long queue, but it will be worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Dai Kor, I need to pace myself.... I feel abit burnt out already. Today morning I took my new old bike to ride, to remind myself why I like to cycle.

      Delete
  2. Take care Taiwoon. Everyone needs to take refuge from life once in awhile.
    Its ok to change to lower gears as long as one keeps pedaling.
    Wishing you a peaceful and tranquil moment!

    Ah roy

    ReplyDelete