I bumped into him recently in the morning as he rolled his bike to the elevator. This is his 16.5 km route and it takes him 45min to reach office.
|The commute route by Darren|
|Darren just as he heads into the elevator @ IBP|
1) Do a recce ride without the pressure of time before doing the commute. This way, you can find the safest and smoothest route. Less stress!
2) Have rear rack so that you need not be carrying ur laptop and be sweaty all over. Its also more comfortable.
3) Mudguards are not glamm but you will be glad when it rains.
4) Waterproof everything....
5) Have a spare set of clothes to change into when you come into work.
6) It really helps... if your office has a shower facilities. :) Thank you very Dell Singapore!
For an even more comprehensive guide... Check this by Calvin Boo.
Do you know anyone who cyclo commute to work? Pls share your stories and help me show Singapore that it's possible to cyclo commute. :)
|This is Dell shower ... yeahh I know we are very very lucky! :)|