Thursday, December 22, 2016

Arcboard arrives!

After seeing the cool dudes at Carfreesunday zipping around on their E-penny boards, I signed up for the #Arcboard back in Aug and today 21th Dec, it was delivered to me personally by WeiDe in the evening.  
From a concept for his final year at Design school, Hung Yi continued to refine the idea using rapid prototyping, showing up every where with his board. And now with his team and pushing many many hours into development, it's into production stage! 
As they say in it Singapore.... "Jin Steadyyy!" Well done folks!!! I am really very happy for you. 
Here's how it rolls, the Arcboard team did several test to ensure mileage and it can go up the hills. 


Here's how mine looked..... stay tuned as I get some time on the board and do a more detailed product and ride review! 

Nice robust packaging with very nice words. I like. 

Nice

Seating there pretty and happy
Machiam machiam can... but I am really worried haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment