Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Hole at pavement. What do you do?

What do you do when you see something not right? Do you walk away, pretend you didn't see or you do something about it. The trouble is when the issue is not so easily solved... whom do you call or contact? This was exactly what my buddy Darren Siow on his way to see a doctor faced.
I shared with him my feedback contact list and also realized it did not have a contact on pavement.
In the meantime he looked around and found a box to help indicate the issue. That's pro active action. Thank you Darren.
Lastly ...soooooooooo.... which agency do we call on issues like this? Please let me know so I can add to my feedback contact list :) 
If some one not aware... this will be really nasty
Looking around and found a "thing"  to indicate the problem

1 comment:

  1. LTA would be my first choice. if wrong, ask them who to call