Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Sweep bar bars for general riding

I am just a regular bloke and enjoy just riding along.  As I ride more, I realised my bikes beginning to look very similar.  Old retro looking, muted colors and all steel.  See my bikes cockpit....
_DSC0308

P1020915

One area in particular that will increase riding comfort level is the handle bar. For me, I cannot ride a straight bar and it will strain my wrist. The bars that fit my kind of riding is upright and swept back. Its very "uncle" and old skool. But it works.  Here's a list of what the swept back bars out there. Do consider the width, swept back angle and also implication to the stretch(stem length).
http://forums.mtbr.com/general-discussion/swept-handlebar-sweep-angle-list-thread-848299.html


No comments:

Post a Comment