Monday, June 6, 2011

This is Tah Ching, one of the first Sunday rider

TC at his finest!
Fallen but not down...
TC with his Dahon P8 equipped with a very sentimental gift from Philips design folks- brooks B17!
TC, Francis and me..roaming around the streets of Balestier... Still remember the bread smell -  6thJune 2010
This is Tah Ching.  We were colleague at Philips Design Singapore. While we were there, Francis, Me, PK and TC used to go out lunch time in search of good eats...hahah of course lah..with me around...  When I left, we kept in touch on Sundays roaming around the ulu places. He was one of the "Pioneers" of lovecyclingsg group
If you also like MTB and getting muddy, that kind of thing.. he is ur man!!
Eat. Ride. Photo!   design sketch by TC
TC is a gentleman who had great ideas and design skills. Check out his sketch for my blog. Thanks man!  And he also recently is a proud owner of a Dahon P8 midnight blue. Here are some photos which I took of my friend, TC.  Keep riding, keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment